I memang hard fan of Microsoft Office Picture Manager tapi bila dah beli computer baru ni, nak-nak pulak pakai Microsoft Office 2013, this software memang tak ada.. Frust giler kau! Susah betul nak edit gambar. Akak ni bukan expert pun nak edit gambar guna program cecanggih ni.. The purpose akak edit gambar pun is just for the sake of uploading the pictures to my blog. Kalau gena original, besarlah dia punya size so I have to edit the photos to web version so kecik lah size dia..
Sehari suntuk akak gigihkan diri meng"google" cari how to install.. Demam-demam pun sempat lagi tu.. Sanggup kau! Sengkang mata mencari dan akhirnya, pencarian berakhir.. Akak dah dapat apa yang dihajati.. So, to those yang masih mencari-cari, I paste kat sini yafor you to follow..
1. You can use any Office version setup such as Office 2010, 2007 or 2003. Simply run the Office installer, enter product key and when it asks for installation type, click on "Customize" button as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: If you don't have a previous Office version, you can use Microsoft SharePoint Designer (SPD) 2010 version to install Picture Manager. You can download SharePoint Designer 2010 using following links:
- Download Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2010 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit)
2. On next screen, click on each given program link and select "Not Available" from the options list:
3. Then click on "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" program link present in "Office Tools" section and select "Run from My Computer" option.
So you'll get a screen similar to following where all program entries except Picture Manager will have a red cross icon on them:
4. That's it. Click on "Install Now" button and let the setup install the program. It'll take a few minutes and once the setup finishes, you'll be able to enjoy Picture Manager program in Office 2013 version.
Best of luck kay!