Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Life, My Soul - The 4 of Them


Yes! I'm the mother of 4; 2 princesses, 2 princes.. Yes, I'm a working mother and still working and yes, I'm a wife of my hubby, who is also the father my my 4 kids. And yes, people keep wondering why I always mentioned that I'm a mother of 4 but yet only 3 kids who always being photoed here..

These are the photos of my 4 lovely kids while they were babies...

Being framed and hang up just at the center of 2 rooms...

They are all my precious and my soul and the heart of my life. I do adore them and I really love them. They lighten up my life and they are always with me where ever I go. They are my inspiration and they are my treasure..

Eventhough my eldest princess is not here with me and the rest, may you be happy in Jannah. Hope one day we can meet and I miss you so much. You still live in my heart and never be forgotten and will never be because you are so special to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates