Social Icons

Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Last Raya With Nenek..


Semalam genap sebulan my late boss pergi mengadap Ilahi.. tetiba I teringat arwah nenek I, the mother of my mum.. Umur dia memang panjang.. dekat seratus tahun.. But memang generation sebelah my mum ni umur panjang-panjang.. In fact arwah Nyang I hidup sampai seratus tahun lebih..

She was very fair kan? Her skin showed her fairness and prettiness during her young days.. I bukan nak puji lelebih tapi she has sharp nose and nice skin.. tepek bedak sejuk jer.. yang dibuat sendiri.. Then, I remember dia buat scrub using kulit rambai. Pokok rambai tu still stand infront of her house kat kampung yang hampir roboh.. I think usia pokok tu pun dah dekat seratus tahun? Possible kan?

Atas katil kat rumah my uncle yang took care of her.. Time ni Dik Man pun baru 2 tahun lebih.. But Abang remembers this moment. maybe because dia dah besar sikit to understand.... My late grandmum still at that time can hear perfectly, tak rabun (tu pun rabun dekat) and can manage herself cuma nak ke bilik air je kena mengengsot.. That independency made her slippped kat bilik air yang membawa kepada saatnya mengadap Ilahi..

See Abang's hand? In fact, from baby till now, he is a very loving, caring, responsible Abang to others.. tak tahu apa yang diboraknya sebab my grandma cakap noghoghi, definitely Abang wouldn't understand..he.h.e.. but he got the charm to layan his Nyang with so many questions.. I bet mesti my Nenek tanya, "Kau ni anak sapo?", which was thrown out several times, repeatedly when she saw her great grandchildren..

She was left by her husband, who was also my late Datuk for few years. But something to share, my Atuk was 10 years younger than my Nenek.. and during old days, Atuk even called my Nenek "Kak Mah" when he used to singgah her gerai to beli kuih.. Actually both of them were married after their first marriage failed. My Atuk has a daughter with his previous marriage, whom I called Mak Ngah.. And my Nenek was married to a Malay film star, Hj Mahadi with no children.. Kalau tak kenal sapa Hj Mahadi tu, tu yang jadi Abdul Wahab, dalam filem 3 Abdul (filem P. Ramlee).. Hah! Dah kenal?

This photo was our last photo with her during Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.. After her demis, we have no grandparents left.. I miss the moments and I really treasure all the moment spent with her.. Thank you Nenek for taking a good care of me when I was small. Love you so much....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates