Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2nd Visit to The Humble Chef


Ni entry yang I dah prepare sebelum pergi bercuti tapi tak sempat nak post ye. The event was on last Wednesday before kita bercuti Awal Muharam....

On that day...
I had a very full stomach today! Burp!!! Oh my God!! What a bad habit, melantak bagai tak hingat dunia!! Order tu, order ni.. siap tapau pun ada.. he..he..

Pita again.. emm.. yummy!

Creme Brulee.. terbaik!

Omellette.. full of cheese..

Anyone want some?

The best!

Actually I had lunch with my office colleagues kat The Humble Chef, Pusat Bandar Damansara. Today was my 2nd visit to the place sebab dah teringau-ingau food and dishes kat sana time first visit tu.

I malas nak cerita lelebih. You go, you taste them and you give comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates