Social Icons

Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Max Factor - Lipstick


I dunno whether you have heard about this brand but this for your info, SKII products were under this brand few years ago when SKII first made his debute. But after a while, the company tend to separate these 2 brands and this SKII becomes a stand alone product brand name. There must be a reason of doing so but I believe that they want to made SKII something exclusive brand for a skin range product. That's when I got to know MAX FACTOR. Lepas tu this brand macam hilang tak muncul muncul sampai these recent years, depa buat come back balik.. Ah cheh.. dah macam artis pun ada yang ramai buat come back.

But I tak ada lah so keen nak membeli barang depa sampailah satu hari ni time I jalan-jalan kat Pavilion during lunch hour, depa buka counter kat situ. Siap promote macam-macam and make up bagai muka kau sampai hantu pun boleh jadi bidadari (wakahkah) and ambik gambar segala.. siapa tak teruja! Harga products pun tak mencekik like last time and biasalah kan.. dah terpenagaruh and tercair dengan kelentongan depa ni, I pun terbeli lah.. Boleh?

Tapi this is the most favorite product yang I dah repeat beli 3 kali. The lipstick yang glides smoothly on your lips. Bau pun best, rasa pun best. Among lipstick yang I pernah try, this is among the best! I tak tipu. korang cakap jer lah jenama apa yang I tak pernah embarked? Mahah, murah, semua I try...

Cantik kan the color? Tak, tak teranglah.. bila apply kat lips, it's just nice..

And this is the color..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates