Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Look of My Blog


Emm... Do you prefer the new look of my blog? It's a natural green theme. I have been searching around, hoping from one website to another, just want to satisfy myself to have a dedicated, and yet beautiful template for my blog. Actually I have several options and I have 1 that I like most but considering that I'm not that expert in the HTML code, I have to leave the template abandoned... (sad to say). I am also in the process to have my own domain instead of blogspot. This is due to storage limit and capacity of postings to my blog. 

And another big project is coming. I have to get a better gadget to replace my old one. Not to mention but it has been with me for 7 years and dah lama berkhidmat untuk I.. So guys, will let you know kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates